Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My name is ***** *****, I have two carrier 80%, 2 stage

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** *****, I have two carrier 80%, 2 stage furnaces with code 31
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: these two furnace are together at same basement, those are 8 years old last week, i got service call, both units have same problem, code 31
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you on line?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the model number is *****
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Do the inducer motors run and is the exhuat ports clear to the outside?