HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Carrier ComfortChoice Touch Thermostat OM-CFTCHCCZIG-03 I

Customer Question

Carrier ComfortChoice Touch Thermostat OM-CFTCHCCZIG-03
I moved to a new location and have a question in installing this thermostat:
Where is the blue wire to be connected? Please provide installation instructions.
Thanks,
Noel
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Noel if this is not a HEAT PUMP the BLUE wire should go to the C terminal on the thermostat.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks