Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a lennox es12q3-15-1p and i can't seem to get the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, i have a lennox es12q3-15-1p and i can't seem to get the heat pump to turn on. I connected a new thermostat but I must have connected the wires incorrectly
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The control terminal on top of the unit has labels for 3, G, W1, W2 and R. My thermostat has a C, R, RC, Y, Y2, W, W2, K and G which also has letters below for O/B, L, K, AuxE
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me the model on old thermostat, model on new thermostat andwhat color wires went where on old?