Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a goodman gph1330h41aa that is short cycling and has

Customer Question

I have a goodman gph1330h41aa that is short cycling and has no blower motor even when fan turned to on. Short cycle lasts about 10-15 seconds
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

So far it sounds like a bad printed circuit card considering that particular combination of issues.

If you want me to help you trouble shoot this attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to betaken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here. ,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If you have an error code showing, tell me what the code read outis on the wiring diagram or a sticker next to the diagram please.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

You will need a multi meter ($30 at a hardware store) and some experience working with appliances, let me know a lot about your skill sets in those regards.

We can go from there.