Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a evolution model 355 gh efficiency propane furnace

Customer Question

I have a bryant evolution model 355 high efficiency propane furnace that is 5 years old. I am told it needs a new heat exchanger. Is this a single unit shipped complete and ready for install?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Its a single unit, in some cases two sections. connecting them together is a ten minute operation.

We can go from here without a time limit. Please do not forget to rate my work when you have the answer you need, it is the only way the company pays me for my time, it does not affect your charges, nor close the question.

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

It is unusual by the way for the heat exchanger to fail, the company that told you it comes in six sections is way off base and if they also did the diagnosis, it is entirely suspect. If you can tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city I can get you a short list of well rated companies the will most likely get you a much less costly repair.