Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Blower fan will not stop blowing model eb23b

Customer Question

blower fan will not stop blowing model eb23b
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
coleman electric furnace
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Either one of the sequencing relays that controls the fan or the high limit switch has tripped or the thermostat is set for the fan to run all the time.

If you would like me to help you diagnose this attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, thepicture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here. ,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If you have an error code showing, tell me what the code read out is on the wiring diagram or a sticker next to the diagram please.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

You will need a multi meter ($30 at a hardware store) and some experience working with appliances, let me know a lot about your skill sets in those regards.

We can go from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the sequencer is the only I haven't changed
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** interesting.

If you can attach a photo of the wiring diagram I can mark it up with trouble shooting directions, it is also possible that the furnace or one of the parts has a wiring error.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks bye
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with this?And do you have the meter?