HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I moved the thermostat and now the screen is blank. The

Customer Question

I moved the thermostat and now the screen is blank. The red, white, and blue wires are connected the same way to the plug on the mounting plate, and I turned the power off and back on, but still nothing. Any ideas?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Can you get to the furnace board and check the fuse on the board, there is a low voltage fuse on the board that is likely blown. Let me know if you can not find it.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

You are looking for this

CLICK HERE