Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I guess before I ask a question about my boiler, I need to

Customer Question

I guess before I ask a question about my boiler, I need to know how much it's going to cost me? My finances are low and I might need the little I have to have a tech come out. I just replaced a hot water heater 2 weeks ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

My screen shows you set the price at $28. So that's what it will cost if you approve of my help on your problem. Since your boiler is so old I'm going to need some pictures of the boiler, showing all the controls on the boiler as well as the piping. You can post pictures here by clicking on the ADD FILES link next to the SEND button

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't realize my payment went through because I couldn't remember my paypal password. I walked away from the computer. I have to leave now to pick kids up from school. Can I reach you later about 4?
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

I'll be online until 7 pm EST. I do take breaks form time to time and I'll respond as soon as I can. I do need pics before I can help you with this