HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Older Rheem Gas Furnace - Needs new fan limit switch.

Customer Question

Older Rheem Gas Furnace - Needs new fan limit switch. Current switch is L4064T1897. There are 6 wires on the switch. I was told that part was replaced by L4064W1098, then that part is now replaced by L4064B2236. Just trying to confirm the correct switch for my unit.
Thanks
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Yes that is the correct replacement for sure!

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks