Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Is this Billy

Customer Question

Is this Billy
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Billy will be in a little later..if you can wait a while, hang in there and he will most likely pick your question up.

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Meantime if you tell us what the problem is with your furnace, and about how old it is, that will help speed things up.

Please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to betaken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here. ,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

You will need a multi meter ($30 at a hardware store) and some experience working with appliances, let me know a lot about your skill sets in those regards.