Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Lennox Model G10D-110-! furnace, looking motor and

Customer Question

I have a Lennox Model G10D-110-! furnace, looking for a motor and blower wheel. What size is the motor and where can I find the replacement parts?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!

Can you do me a favor and check the tag on your blower motor, let me know what it says for horsepower?

Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Since this unit is so old ('69-71) there is very limited information on it anymore. They show two different blowers were used, a 1/4 HP and a 1/3 HP. Also need to know if it is a belt drive unit or just a standard direct drive blower.