airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

My ac unit has no power to it. I know there is a reset

Customer Question

My ac unit has no power to it. I know there is a reset button that has been tripped in the past but I can't find it. Can you help? It's a nordyne heater
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

You should have a breaker or a switch in a box close to the unit. If not, then there will be a breaker in your main panel. Let me gather a bit more information.

1.Is this the outdoor unit?

2.Are you referring to high voltage power or low voltage control?3. Do you have a volt meter so we can troubleshoot?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We managed to find the button. It was buried between wires. Not the safest configuration. Thank you though.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost.

Leaving a poor service rating will not automatically refund your money,but reflects poorly on your expert. You have to request a refund if not satisfied with the information provided being accurate.