Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a lennox G40UH-36B-090 furnace that isn't blowing

Customer Question

I have a lennox G40UH-36B-090 furnace that isn't blowing heat. I think the pilot light must be out. I have a slow blinking green light. Any suggestions?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

The slow flashing light means no heat, is the inducer fan running when you reset it?