Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Goodman furnace with AC Coil above. AC will not turn on.

Customer Question

Goodman furnace with AC Coil above. AC will not turn on. Blower turns on but the condenser outside will not turn on. Also, blower doesn't seem to turn off by turning the temp down. However, furnace operates properly.
Goodman GMH80904BNAB
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here. ,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

You will need a multi meter ($30 at a hardware store) and some experience working with appliances, let me know a lot about your skill sets in those regards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wiring diagram attached.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way, I'm very capable of working with you with troubleshooting and fixing this thing. Multi-meter is here as well.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the very well focused photo.

http://screencast.com/t/Vxda7evUK