Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My heater kicks on then run short time the off I have one

Customer Question

my heater kicks on then run for a short time the off I have one yellow lite and two green lite that r on while the unit is runing
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much longer for a answer
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). I notice that none of our other experts had picked this up, so I thought I'd try to help. Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!

You have one yellow light on and you mentioned two greens on? I'm not pulling up that model number. Can you verify and recheck that?