msbabyd
msbabyd, Handyman
Experience:  Certified and Trained IN HVAC for 33 years
71368265

I am replacing a havac controller. Where do the S1 and S2

Customer Question

I am replacing a havac controller. Where do the S1 and S2 wires(both black) on a ST9120C 2002 connect to on a st9120u1011
Category: HVAC
Expert:  msbabyd replied 1 year ago.

is it a honeywell? and is it for your HVAC?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Honeywell controller on a York hvac d1nh042n09006c package unit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tan board is the ST9120C 2002 with the 2 black wires on s1 and s2
Expert:  msbabyd replied 1 year ago.

it is the same block so it is made for 2 black wire if you look at the diagram on the board on the left it has both the spaces for them.

This is a website for Honeywell and it free take a look at it for reassurance.

https://customer.honeywell.com/en-US/Pages/default.aspx

Have a great day

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to find where the connections are located on the green board. The green board has nothing labeled S1 and 2.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are some more pics.
Expert:  msbabyd replied 1 year ago.

1A they are suppose to disclose what they are aware of. if they are not aware of it they cant disclose it.

2.b That up to the buyer and seller's contract after the home inspection is reviewed.

I do I carry Inferred a scope, meters etc. But again I have 36 year experiance. it is whom YOU HIRE! you need to ask.

3D. Home Inspectors can be referred by a real estate agent but you are better off researching and finding your own.

4B. The person that pays for the inspection owns the inspection whom they share it with is there choice we are not allowed to do so without permission from the person that bought it. So we can't legally disclose all information on the home's condition to other interested buyers.

3. If there is test I give them the radon test they have to do it and send it in and pay for it. I also do visual mold, but air mold goes by the amount of test needed and that is extra.

5A, This statement is not true real estate agents don't live there.? shield sellers from mistakes made by agents? Doesn't make sense. Sorry

6C An inspection is a 3rd party report of our finding. And, is written and recorded.

7C. Is incorrect to it is the most import process of a buyer's responsibility. I have never worked for a realtor nor would I hire a reputable inspector experienced, qualified inspector.

8A An experiance qualified, experienced inspector with several certifications.

9. Each state has different qualifications as well as different countries.

10. I walk the surrounding property at least 4-6 times and the house as much so I don't miss anything. Delivery of report goes to whom ever hired the inspector.

Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Hello, you want to put the 2 black wires to L1..this is 120v input to board and then also to transformer.

S1 and 2 go to the 2 L1 terminals. Please make sure you rate the correct expert as the previous information was incorrect

Expert:  msbabyd replied 1 year ago.

sorry transformed answers