Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Noticed yesterday that thermostat showing low battery.

Customer Question

Noticed yesterday that thermostat showing low battery. Replaced batteries last night then the problem started with furnace (which I haven't experienced in the 6 years I've been here).
G6OUH is my Lennox Elite model number. It has an alternating fast green light flash.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 1 year ago.

Does furnace run and try to lite. See if the igniter glows and get back to me. Small fan should run for 20 seconds and then the igniter should glow for 8 seconds and gas valve opens. Russ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not seeing any glow. Where would the glow be? Through that glass round portal?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hear a tick tick then (I think) the fan starts up (that's what it sounds like) but then I don't see a flame anywhere and it just goes off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot be standing by waiting an hour for you to respond. Please cancel this transaction.