BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I need the knob that operates the wall heater of a Hamel

Customer Question

I need the knob that operates the wall heater of a Hamel Circulaire Model # C25SW
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

hello,

you will need to go to an appliance repair shop...older the better. They usually collect all types of knobs and switches. If they do not have the exact one they can come very close

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Waste of time. Your answer is obvious. Didn't need to hear such self evident stuff that anyone would know. Wanted to know a specific place that would have old parts.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I apologize but with hundreds of thousands of knobs and appliances...How would anyone know where to source one obsolete part?

I will forward to customer service as what you ask for is not possible

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can't give a specific answer you should get out of the business of "answering" questions. And there might be places that specialize in older parts. And there may be ones in specific cities. Your answer is a non answer
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Given your response I asked multiple experts online and my representatives that call on my company for what you ask. I am talking about experts in their field with decades of experience.

Your unit as listed does not even register. If you can supply with just one internet link that even discusses your unit...just one...then I will contact, call and request part information all at my expense...and you pay nothing.

And regardless the candor shown thus far I will remain professional on my end.