BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a Honeywell T775A1035 Controller. We are going into

Customer Question

I have a Honeywell T775A1035 Controller. We are going into the programming manual mode and inputting the set points. While the controller is in this manual mode it takes the set points but as soon as we return the controller to auto it forgets the set points and returns to factory settings. Can someone help me with what may be going on?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that no one picked up your question yet. It is likely because there is not a definitive answer. If the control will not keep settings it is because the control or memory logic is defective. Unfortunately this is a fault that cannot be tested..it either works or not..