Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My furnace was stuck on when we cut the power and turned the

Customer Question

My furnace was stuck on when we cut the power and turned the power back on the furnace would not come back on. What happened? I have power to the furnace but nothing happens
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me the complete model number on the furnace? It will be on a label on inside furnace panel just above burners. The model number will help me give accurate assistance for your specific unit.

Below is a link showing where to find label with model number:

http://i.imgur.com/EkrwIdi.jpg.

If furnace is not coming on, there should be an error light flashing on the control board in blower compartment to indicate what has failed. If you can locate this and tell me the pattern of the flash, that will point us in the right direction for troubleshooting.

Also let me know if you have a multi meter for troubleshooting.WE will go from here.

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

http://i.imgur.com/EkrwIdi.jpg.