Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

The head on my honey well thermostat keep running and cannot

Customer Question

the head on my honey well thermostat keep running and cannot set temperature
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation

I don't understand what you mean when you say "the head on my honey well thermostat keep running and cannot set temperature". Do you mean the zone valve stays open? What type of heat do you have? hot water? warm air? steam?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My thermostat when I set on heat they keep running and don't stop and I set temperature in 70 but they reach to 90 still not stop the house so hot
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Ok, there's a pretty good chance this isn't a thermostat problem so I need to know what you have for heating equipment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have electricity for heat
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Ok then it's likely you have a bad thermostat that needs to be replaced. Since electric heat uses high voltage thermostats this is probably a job for an electrician.