Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Rick I have a penco boiler FSB, series 1 I have power to my

Customer Question

Rick I have a penco boiler FSB, series 1
I have power to my l8148a. Fan works, 24volt to the Honeywell sj8600 module. Through pressure switch- roll out. Gas valve is getting 24 volts but will only put enough gas through for the ignited pilot. The gas valve was replaced 1 year ago because of water in this liquid propane gas piping system in the house. I have check with manometer yet for gas pressure.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Are you getting 24 volts across MV & MVPV on the gas valve? if not do you have it at the ignition control?