BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have several LUX thermostats that I had turned off weeks

Customer Question

I have several LUX thermostats that I had turned off for several weeks while out of town. None will go on now: I can change time but trying to change temperature or program just gives me "OFF" display,
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

when you turned off...was it power to equipment the thermostats control or the thermostat off switch itself?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had turned the thermostat off switches. However, in the meantime, I tried both reset buttons (the one on the front and the hidden one in back) and by pressing those several times and then pressing the next button repeatedly at the same time as I pressed the temperature arrows, the display would finally come on and I was able to get them working. it took 10-15 minutes of fiddling with each thermostat to get this to work. whacky electronics I guess. thank you.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

thank you for your response. I am gad you have them working.

Billy