Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a plus 90 gas 90 furnace that doesn't heat. the red

Customer Question

I have a plus 90 bryant gas 90 furnace that doesn't heat. the red light is going short short short long short short short long
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel,you can use the paper clip-icon at the right end of the toolbar at the top of this dialog box.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions. You will need a multi meter ($30 at a hardware store) and some experience working with appliances, let me know a lot about your skill sets in those regards.

If none of this in your skill sets, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and I will look for a few well rated service outfits in your area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have the skill set so I'll just call my regular heating and a/c repair guy that I use. thanks anyway!
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome.

If you wish to rate my slight bit of assistance here positively the company will pay me for my time, it will not increase your charges.

Thanks!