Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Rick, I have a taco box that controls two taco zone valves

Customer Question

Hi Rick, I have a taco box that controls two taco zone valves on one circulator and a separate circulator for an indirect water heater. Water heater is on primary override (forget exact term). Whats happening is when first floor thermostat calls for heat, boiler will not fire when its below low temp. However second floor thermostat will cause boiler to fire; Also indirect water heater (if I run hot water long enough) will cause boiler to fire when it "calls" for heat.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rick, not sure what happened. Saw your text message saying you had everything you needed to answer question and that I just needed to put in my deposit. So, I just signed into account to take care of payment, now there is no text message view or access to you. I'm not sure how this is supposed to work.
Expert:  Daniel Plourde replied 1 year ago.

hi i am dan, did you want rick specifically or can i help you? what happened is you got an automated responce from the website befor it will post to us and this question is open to all experts. you can wait for rick to reply or i can help you.