HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have an older carrier unit supra 622 is not cooling i

Customer Question

I have an older carrier reefer unit supra 622 is not cooling i think it is low on coolent can I add coolent and what type does it use? I do not have any info on this unit
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

This is an R-22 unit, here is all the info on it for you

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks