Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I have the same issue. My 15 yr old Lennox programmable

Customer Question

I have the same issue. My 15 yr old Lennox programmable thermostat is displaying "hh:mm -AC" and seems to prevent the heat from coming on. I was hoping to find a manual on-line.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

I hope you can find the manual but in the meantime you can try a couple of things if they do pertain to your make and model.....one is use the Dust-Off to blow out the unit and there could possibly be a very small reset button on the thermostat that uses a pen tip .....or you can try by turning off the breaker for your heat unit ........it is all a process of elimination.......maybe try these steps first and then re-program if it does ......thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** have already tried these things without success. I posted my question after midnight last night because my heat was off when I got home from 2nd shift work. I posted my question because the website stated that an HVAC tech was on-line and ready to answer me - which was a gross misrepresentation. I was not contacted by you until 8:55am today. And, I did find my owners manual this morning (that was a kind wish, thanks). I have also followed it's trouble-shooting instruction without success. I am not satisfied with this process or outcome.