Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a heil dc90 furnance and need to replace the blower

Customer Question

i have a heil dc90 furnance and need to replace the blower fan blades. how does that unit come out of the furnace?
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

These come in UPFLOW and down flow models, If the air comes out the top and is drawn into the bottom or side at the bottom, the entire blower assembly slides on rails... there is a retainer screw at the front end of each rail that needs to be removed to enable that.

If you have air conditioning attached you will also have a cooling coil, with two copper tubes connected, if that coil is on top of the furnace you have an upflow furnace.

Let me know what you have, we can go from there without a time limit.