BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

Need scchema g ic f k r rodgers 50A50-405.just need to know

Customer Question

Need scchema g ic f k r white rodgers 50A50-405.just need to know where the presdure swtch other wire is. On my 12 pin termonal i only have a PS position. I have 3 blank Lind
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this depends what unit you have the control in. What is furnace make/model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Goodman gds8.......but the control board is not original ewuipment.. I have white rodgers 50A50-405 control board. I need a schematic of that to tell me where the other leg of the pressure switch goes.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

When you got the control did you check to see if it worked on your unit?

Your unit uses terminal 4 and 10 for the pressure switch..but the 405 has no provision on terminal 4

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont know if it matches. But how does the pressure switch connect l n the white rodgers control board. Y ou need to see the schematic of tbe control bosrd not the furnace. This will st least give me another wire to hook up to the pressure switch.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Idont know if the board matches. But look at t he schematic for. The control not the furnace. This will at least give me a wire for the other side of the pressure switch.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

That is not how it works...in some furnaces there are multiple switches in the ps circuit. That is why I need the furnace number.

Some use rollouts, some do not. Some run ps through a vent switch. what I am saying is this board does not have a specific pressure switch out circuit.

I just checked your furnace and it will not accept this board. Your furnace needs more inputs that this board is capable of. 50A55-289 is the white rodgers that would work.

The one you have will not.