HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have wireless thermostats Carrier furnaces which were

Customer Question

I have wireless thermostats for my Carrier furnaces which were installed in 2008. The controls are Venstar and are still working but the little light that eluminates the little panel has quit on both handheld controls. The installer is unable correct the light. How can the lights be replaced or repaired?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

hello,

you have 2 options....replace the remotes...or take remotes to an electronics repair shop and have new diodes soldered in

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

If you have the model number off the units I can get you the correct parts just let me know.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks