Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I,m trouble shooting a Modine Gas Fired Duct Furnace model

Customer Question

I,m trouble shooting a Modine Gas Fired Duct Furnace model WDG400SFM 44. Problem is when the burner ignites it keep heating and will not shot down.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel,you can use the paper clip icon at the right end of the toolbar at the top of this dialog box,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If there is no paper clip icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions. You will need a multi meter ($30 at a hardware store) and some experience working with appliances, let me know a lot about your skill sets in those regards.

.