airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

How can have wiring schematic model # 48K10363008E? this is

Customer Question

Hello, how can have wiring schematic for Carrier model # ***** ? this is an old unit and the diagram on the access door is gone
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Give me a minute to see what I have

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sure,
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Got the 48 LC and the 48L but not finding the 48K. I will keep looking but open to other experts who may have readily available.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Here is the manual for that unit with wiring diagrams.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you but this unit is a natural gas operated system
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the gas valve/ igniter is broken and somebody installed a universal honeywell igniter module S8610U1003 and that was very bad installation , now we have to rewire it so the schematic is a must to reconnect the few pressure switches he disconnect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you looking for the right diagram for me?
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

I don't think anyone will have that for you tonight, call this number to get it in the morning.

***-***-****

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

It does not look like anyone else is on right now so I would honestly give them a call in the morning to get it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i will call in the morning,
just I don't know what I should do for this sesion, is that your phone number and we can continue tomorrow?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good morning, do you have any news?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir, you told me that you will find that diagram for me
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Good morning.This is the original tech you spoke with.I contacted my Carrier rep here this morning and she said she could not locate any information by the model I you have provided,but suggested I try to get the serial number.She said she should be able to locate something with serial number.So if you can provide that, hopefully we can locate something.

DO not rate answer until we are finished as that will close he question.If we are notable to find anything for you, we can request a refund of your deposit as long as you have not posted a rating.Thanks again for allowing me to work on this with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Airheatman, thank you for helping me, the sticker on the unit was heard to read this is all info
package # *****
model # *****
serial # *****
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. I will see what I can find.

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Take a look at these ad see if they look correct

http://dms.hvacpartners.com/docs/1009/Public/06/48KH,KL-2W.pdf

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Maybe page 6 figure 4 if 230 volt or page 7 figure 5 if 460 volt.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
looks correct, thank you
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.