Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have an M1MC series Intertherm heater in a mobile home.

Customer Question

I have an M1MC series Intertherm heater in a mobile home. The air is blowing but won't heat up. Last year, a tech came out and said that often this happens because of spider webs in the orifice (I think). I am trying to figure out where the orifice is and if I can clean it out myself to see if this does the trick?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The orifice is in the gas burner. Are you comfortable taking the gas piping into the gas valve and the burner apart?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea what I am doing... so I will need step by step instructions on how to get to the orifice in the M1MC series intertherm.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

If you have no idea what you're doing and have no experience with this sort of thing then you shouldn't mess around with this. If you don't do things right the results could be catastrophic.