BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a old austroflamm integra pellet stove. I turn the

Customer Question

I have a old austroflamm integra pellet stove. I turn the fuel switch on and the auger light blinks normal. After burning for 2 minutes and fifty seconds the auger light starts flashing quickly so the auger puts very little pellets in the pot. Then the flame dies and goes out. If I turn off the fuel switch at two minutes and turn it back on immediately it will run well for two minutes and fifty seconds and then auger light starts flashing fast and the flame will die.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

hello,

this function is controlled by the board...are there any signs of heat damage to board or harness?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What board? The user control board or internal control board or circuit board?