Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have model gr4gc-042k096c. It has just decided to provide

Customer Question

I have model gr4gc-042k096c. It has just decided to provide no heat.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

hello,

I apologize for the delay. Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I entered my Credit card info on the promise that "2 Technicians are standing by". Only after I paid, was I told, "someone will get back to you in 24 hours". So I have called a repairman. Thank you anyway, but I don't do business with companies that pull that kind of deceitful crap.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Understood. The volume was tremendous and unfortunately being a Sunday we were light on assistance.

I, as well as the others here do this around our regular jobs. Wouldnt really be a tech if all we did was sit online:)

Anyway I apologize, and you be happy to know that I am forwarding to customer service. And no...we are not robots....we are people who fit this into out schedule...thus instead of $90-$100 (Sunday $150 hr) you can get online help for $22. And it works well as I have over 11,000 successful repairs online.

Enough of that...I will forward to customer service for you and wish you a pleasant evening. I wish you well on your repair...

Billy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no complaint with you. My complaint is that your company was deceitful in getting me to sign on the dotted line, and only then starting adding conditions and caveats.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Yes I totally understand...that is why it is already sent to customer service.

Hope all goes well.