Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have an Eden Pure. It's not heating just throwing cold

Customer Question

I have an Eden Pure. It's not heating just throwing cold air. I'm using it in my horse trailer living quarters and its 32 degrees ok
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, tell me a lot about your technical skill sets, these can be repaired, but it can be a bit of a challenge for a layman.

Meantime it will be a good idea to buy a cheap $30 electric heater at an all night drug store to get you by for the night. Keep it well away from anything flammable.

Let me know if you want to take it apart and fix it yourself, if that is the case I will need a clear photo of the wiring diagram, and you will need a multi meter. You can use the paper clip icon at the right end of the tool bar above to attach the photo.

If you take it out for repairs, the cost will be in the $200 to $300 range, more than its worth.

Let me know your wishes, we can go from there without a time limit.