Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Am ,my old boiler,a 100series national US is not getting any

Customer Question

Hi am Juan ,my old boiler,a 100series national US is not getting any pressure,it fires up and after several minutes it shuts off,I replaced G valve and flushed the bell housing ,filter was clogged,at first I flushed t he entire system turned water back on But same,before this i bled the system from basement up and all baseboard got hot except for 2 up stairs please help
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

What is the pressure on the gauge? do you have copper or cast iron baseboard? The feed valve (see attached pic for typical) is what regulates the water pressure let into the system. What brand and model feeder do you have? if you don't know then I need a picture of it.

You can post a picture here by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of this dialogue box. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get to me. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us