Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

We have honeywell thermostat #RTH2310B purchased in 2012. I

Customer Question

We have honeywell thermostat #RTH2310B purchased in 2012. I am getting an audible warning that the batteries are low. I shut off the theremostat and put in 2 new AA Duracell batteries with long expiration dates. I turned the thermostat back on to heat mode and the screen symbols all seem normal but I continue to hear the adible alarm every half minute
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!

Thermostats do not have audible alarms that I'm aware of. so maybe want to check your nearby smoke detector?

Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Did you still need assistance with this?

Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have additional questions on this. Otherwise, good luck! Thanks for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any additional questions.