HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Have honeywell smart valve on my armstrong furnace sv95202 h

Customer Question

Have honeywell smart valve on my armstrong furnace sv95202 h 8034 there is a 15 sec prufge followed by 7 sec trial to get flame lit ignitor lights flame doesn't start till right at 7 seconds flame sensor immediately trip it off ,, have new flame sensor through a code 6 flashes followed by 5 flashes honeywell manual says it is out of sequence, replace smart valve. any other ideas?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Have you tried to shut power off to the unit for a full minute?

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page before you leave. Us techs only receive a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star rating is chosen. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks