Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have an old Lennox GHR3-110M forced air furnace. The pilot

Customer Question

I have an old Lennox GHR3-110M forced air furnace. The pilot is lit and the fan is blowing but there is no heat. I don't think the burner is lighting.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What are you getting for a flash sequence on the control board?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is an old furnace. There is a manual limit control and fan control. There is no electronic control board.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

The specs for the GHR series (both versions) show a control board and a draft inducer. So you're saying this unit is gravity vented and no board? If so do you have a wiring diagram on the back of one of the panels? Can you give me a clear picture of it? If not give ma a picture of the controls.

You can post a picture here by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of this dialogue box. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get to me. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

I have to step away for about 15 minutes or so. I'll respond when I get back

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I fixed it....stupid mistake....I had the gas valve in the pilot position. It needed to be in the on position. Thanks for your time.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Ok, thanks for trying Just Answer