Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a ,model 563g,furnace and i have no power,it appears

Customer Question

i have a bryant ,model 563g,furnace and i have no power,it appears the pilot has gone out
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel,you can use the paper clip icon at the right end of the toolbar at the top of this dialog box,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If there is no paper clip icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions. You will need a multi meter ($30 at a hardware store) and some experience working with appliances, let me know a lot about your skill sets in those regards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have not been able to transfer file it says too large,can we email the pics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello again yes, I am still here,

You can email them to '*****@******.***' attention ALUMALITE. I will get them in about 24 hours, or if you like I can submit an additional services offer required for direct contact using our personal emails... that will be $18 additional service charge. I will get your diagram immediately that way.

The additional service is entirely at your option.

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Or... you can try posting the picture of the diagram to www.flickr.com and posting the link here, that will not cost you anything and I will get the picture immediately.