HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

In a double wide mobile home with a electric split system 3

Customer Question

In a double wide mobile home with a electric split system 3 ton 13 seer A/C and 15KW furnace/Air Handler what brand and model is the best from a relialbilty position?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

I prefer the Goodman units for this. They are not too expensive have good reliability, parts and service for their products. You should be able to get them through any local HVAC contractor as well in your area.

CLICK HERE FURNACE

CLICK HERE AC

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks