Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

We are the manufacture of the Fire Puck Matchless Fire

Customer Question

We are the manufacture of the Fire Puck Matchless Fire Starter Product In Sparks, Nevada USA for the Sporting Goods Industry. We would like to look into the possibility of checking in to your rotary filling machine as used in your 1105 eye shadow for modification to fit our needs. May we have the name of the manufacture? in order to contact them? for our needs? We would appreciate the source.
Duane x. xxxxxx, Pyrochemistry My home office telephone Number is *****
Cell # ***** ***@******.***.
Thank you for providing this odd request:
Sincerely,
Duane x. xxxxxx
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer does not manufacture eye shadow.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iq2hT119e0
I would like you help if it does not cost me additional money, Thank You (See the above attachment.)
Your help would be a Blessing.
Duane
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Let me check that out for you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much, I will be most patient as I really https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iq2hT119e0
would like the name of the equipment manufacture,
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Ok no problem