Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Rheem Solar HWS. When booster is turned on red warning light

Customer Question

Rheem Solar HWS. When booster is turned on red warning light flashes rapidly shortly afterwoods.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Can you see any error code list on the panel that you took off to see the flashing LED?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No error code that i can see. the model no is 511270 rheem solar hws. The unit is some 20 kilometers from town so it is hard to
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if any other tech has an idea on this as you are far away from it.