airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I have a ct03ts21 bought a used one at yard sale with no

Customer Question

I have a ct03ts21 bought a used one at yard sale with no manual .heat only 2 wire I'm not sure where do I land my wires .please
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Does this thermostat have a place for batteries?

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

If the thermostat has batteries, you will simply connect Red to R and Black to W2.

If no place for batteries, you will need to run a third wire from C in furnace to C on thermostat to power the thermostat.

Thanks for letting me work with you.When we are finished, if my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings . If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.