Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Weathermaker 9200
, When heat is called for, the blower

Customer Question

Customer: Weathermaker 9200
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When heat is called for, the blower goes for about a minute, stops, then the inducer motor just buzzes. If I manually spin it, it will start to run
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I can check the motor and capacitor specs if you have a model number. There are various 9200 series and a model number would tell me what motor you have

Billy