Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Climate Master water source heat pump

Customer Question

I have a Climate Master water source heat pump #grv042agd48crts and about every 3 to 5 minuite the unit will beep. How to i stop this
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, to stop the beeping alarm you need to discover what is causing the alarm... that can be a bit involved depending on your system and what is going on.

The alarm could indicate that the ground water coil is becoming fouled with dirt, or the line strainers are dirty, of the air filter simply needs changing according to the programming the installer input on the thermostat.

You may want to change the air filter and see if that works. If you want to retain me to dig deeper into the cause of the problem let me know and I will submit an upgrade offer that will cover up to 4 hours of coaching and testing depending on your skill sets.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This unit is in a building many units. The filter is new. I was hoping it was a easy fix.but this seams not to be the case. Thanks anyway