Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Pressure valve, flame out after about 3 minutes the code is

Customer Question

Customer: pressure valve, flame out after about 3 minutes the code is six blinks i think the upper sincere is bad but not sure sure
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: there are three sincere two are below flame the upper one is in heating area, all connected with pupal wire
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yup
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I need the brand, model number and approximate age of the furnace.

Next tell me a lot about your technical skills level, if you are up to doing some trouble shooting, post a clear, well lit, well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower section access door... you can use the paper clip icon at the right end of the tool bar above to do that.

We can go from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, furnace is about ten yrs old, it is a AIRE FLO MODEL NO. AF80MPA07583A..... I just changed over to GAS it was propane... replaced flame censer...... furnace will run for about 3 to 5 minutes then flame goes out... the light code is 2 blinks poss 6 blinks.... something about pressure valve........ there are three censers contacted to this, and they are connected by purple wires connecting all three together.... one is just above ignition.... one just below ignition.... and one is on the left side just below far left burner. ..... I believe the one about ignition is bad .....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the one above ignition is different then the other two
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** a photo of the wiring diagram so I can mark it up with trouble shooting directions.

Just so you know, the wire colors are arbitrary, only the wiring diagram will work.

Tell me if the burner flames are impinging well on the flame sensor rod(s).

We can go from there.