Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I really need help with an ultra 310 problem that I am

Customer Question

I really need help with an ultra 310 problem that I am dealing with
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a hvac tech in nj and this is one of my best customers, the boiler will not go past 84, I reset it, not it is saying 6 114, there at 5 thermostats in and it just won't go up to temp
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

This isn't something I've run across before. So rather than waste your time I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, use the paper clip icon at the right end of the tool bar above to send me a clear, well focused, well lit, close up photo of the boilers wiring diagram, and I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

We can go from there.