Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

How to clean out an service. replace nozzle in my boiler

Customer Question

how to clean out an service . replace nozzle in my boiler
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.
You'll need a soot vac (soot will ruin a shop vac) and a small boiler brush to brush out the exhaust passages between the sections. You need to wear a mask. Soot is nasty stuff to breathe. To get to that area you need to remove the flue pipe, the top of the boiler jacket and flue collector hood. You'll need some Kaowool to make your own gasket when you put the hood back. Once the hood is off you vac out as much soot as you can reach then push the brush between the rows of nubs between the sections. If there's a lot of soot you'll have to remove the burner and carefully (so you don't damage the ch***** *****ning)vac out the chamber. What do you have for a burner (brand and model)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The boiler it self not the flue gust clean an change the nozzle .85-80B
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

What I described is how you clean the boiler. You have to clean the soot from between the boiler sections. The nozzle size doesn't tell me what you have for a burner. If you want specific instruction on replacing the nozzle I need the burner model. Otherwise all I can give you are general instructions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks ..If THIS SITE PUT ME ON$28.00 / MONTH PLEASE CANCEL IT THANK YOU !
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

If you have any payment concerns you need to contact customer service @

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

I only answer questions